Tully, Loughglynn, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 DP98
At a glance...
- Quality Detached Bungalow with Outbuildings
- Landscaped Site
- Presented in excellent condition
- Dual Access onto roadside
- Exceptional Value on Offer
- Accommodation comprises, Living Room, Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, W.C, Family Bathroom and 4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite). Externally, the property contains, 2 no. outbuildings, a Glasshouse, Chicken coup and a Polytunnel.
A Quality 4 Bedroom Detached Bungalow presented in excellent condition and conveniently located 7 km from Ballyhaunis Town. Set on a 0.5 acre landscaped site with dual road access and 2 no outbuildings to rear. This most select property offers an excellent opportunity to acquire an attractive family home convenient to local national and secondary schools, presented to a high standard and excellent value for money. Immediate enquiries advised for this most select property and viewings are now invited.
7 Km From Ballyhaunis Town, set back off the R329. Eircode F45 DP98. Ballyhaunis Town is at the crossroads of the N60 and N83 National secondary roads and is on the railway line linking Dublin to Westport and Ballina. Ireland West International Airport is 15 minutes drivetime.
BER No.: 105582233
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001