Back to Search results
Rose Cottage, Edmonstown, Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon , F45 X757
At a glance...
- Situated in a rural location yet close to Ballaghaderreen Town and its amenities.
- Easy access to N5 linking Dublin to Castlebar and Ireland West International Airport.
- Traditional in style, the property oozes character.
- Traditional two storey stone outbuilding offering further potential
- 4 no. purpose built stables suitable for a variety of uses.
- The house is for sale fully furnished with all appliances included, Cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave etc.BER: E1
- By Appointment Only.
- Contact REA Seamus Carthy,Roscommon Town on 090 663 0001 or email email@example.com
Traditional four bedroom two storey country home with two storey stone outbuilding and 4 no. purpose built stables conveniently set within close proximity to Ballaghadereen town. The said property substantially benefits from recent improvement works, is presented to the market place in excellent condition and is being sold fully furnished. The Auctioneers now invite enquiries and viewings.
Upon approaching Edmondstown Village from Ballaghaderreen, take the left hand turn prior to the crossroads. Continue straight up the road, after 2nd left keep straight and the property is on the right hand side. Co-Ordinates: -53.9302584 -8.5501423
PSRA Licence No: 002782
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001