Back to Search results
Pollboy, Ballaghaderreen, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 F220
At a glance...
- Exceptional Setting offering wonderful elevated views
- Property oozes further potential
- Newly installed Heating System
- 2 no Outbuildings including 2 bay hay shed
- Accommodation comprises of a Living Room, Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Family Shower room, Dining Room, Office/Playroom, 4 Bedrooms ( 1 ensuite)
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water (Brusna Group Water Scheme), Septic Tank on site
- Within immediate vicinity - Brusna National School, Brusna Bar & Lounge.
- Ballaghaderren Town - 5 km, Charlestown 12 km, Ireland International Airport 14 km.
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the marketplace, a most attractive 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home with Outbuildings, set on a most prime 0.66 Acre elevated site offering unobstructed picturesque views, conveniently located on the outskirts of Ballaghaderreen Town. Enquiries now invited for immediate sale.
OutsideElevated Site offering two vehicular access entrances. Tarmac Driveway to front and side offering ample off street parking, Detached Fuel store to rear with 2 Bay Hayshed. To rear of residence, attractive timber deck
3.5 Km off the N5 Primary Road Network. Eircode : F45 F220
BER No.: 112536297
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
PSRA Licence No: 002782
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001