Back to Search results
Newtown Farragher Four Mile House, County Roscommon , F42 NN26
At a glance...
- Attractive Bungalow presented in Good Condition
- Mature Private Site
- First Floor Attic Accommodation , floored, accessed via staircase , offers potential
- Detached Garage to Rear
- Primary Schools nearby, Secondary Schools on a Bus Route
- Convenient to Roscommon Town
- Comprising of Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, Bathroom and 3 Bedrooms ( 1 ensuite). First Floor attic area is accessed via Staircase, offering development potential subject to planning. Externally, there is a detached garage to rear with spacious gardens to front, side and rear.
- All mains services including water and ESB.
- Septic Tank on Site.
- Rural Setting with Village amenities nearby, schools, shops, church etc.
- Convenient to the larger Town of Roscommon.
- 15 min drivetime.
3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow, offering first floor potential subject to planning, on 0.5 Acre Site and benefitting from Detached Garage to rear, convenient to Roscommon Town.
OutsideGardens to front, side and rear. Tarmac Drive to Front and Side leading to detached single Garage.
Eircode F42 NN26
BER No.: 104435243
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
PSRA Licence No: 002782
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001