Meelick, Castlerea, Williamstown, County Galway , F45 AV20Price €350,000
At a glance...
- Spacious 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home - 295 sq.m
- Large Site Area - 2.05 Acres
- Presented in excellent condition
- 4 Double Bedrooms - 3 Ensuites
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Accommodation comprising of Reception room x2, Kitchen/Dining area, Utility, WC at ground floor and 4 Bedrooms (2 ensuite & 1 walk in wardrobe), Office/Study and Bathroom.
- Mains Water, Electricty.
- Septic Tank System.
Substantial 4 Bedroom Detached Two Storey Family Home set on 2.05 Acres, 3km from the Village of Williamstown. Williamstown is located in the north east of County Galway, situated between the busy shopping towns of Tuam, Roscommon and Claremorris. Ireland West Airport is 35km away. With a Gross Floor Area of 295 sq.m, accommodation comprises of Reception room x2, Open Plan Kitchen and Dining Room, Utility, WC at ground floor and 4 Bedrooms (2 ensuite & 1 walk in wardrobe), Office/Study and family Bathroom at first floor. Immediate Enquiries invited for this quality family home set on a generous 2.05 Acre site.
Eircode: F45 AV20 Williamstown 3km, Glenamaddy 7km, Roscommon Town 30km, Galway 50km.
BER No.: 116573585
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided