Back to Search results
Lavagh Rooskey, County Roscommon
At a glance...
- Panoramic,picturesque and Elevated views
- 1.8 Acres
- Traditional Style Home extended and modernised
- Silica sand and Equeturf polypro fibre surface sand arena.
- Wood bark all weather turnout area.
- 5 no Stables
- Excellent Value and Rare OpportunityBER: C2
- Strictly by appointment with sole selling agents REA Seamus Carthy 090 66 30001
An attractive traditional 4 bed country home with 5 no stables and sand arena, extended and modernised and set in a most picturesque rural setting with panoramic views across the countryside and the River Shannon. The house and grounds extend to c. 1.8 acres. The house has been extensively renovated with many of its original features maintained and restored. The property boasts 5 no. Stables, Sand arena and all weather turn out area, perfect for a small equestrian enterprise. The sand arena has a silica sand and Equeturf polypro fibre surface and the all weather turnout area has a wood bark surface. Immediate Enquiries are advised for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't delay, contact our office today.