Back to Search results
Doon Upper, Ahascragh, Ballinasloe, County Galway , H53 W424
At a glance...
- Traditional Bungalow
- Picturesque Rural Setting
- Convenient Location to Village/Town Amenities
- Site Area 1.1 Acres / 0.44 Hectares
- Traditional Outbuilding 50 Sq.M
- Accommodation comprises of Living Room, Dining/Sitting Room, Kitchen, Bathroom & 3 Bedroom.
- Mains Water & Electricity
- Septic Tank on Site
Traditional 3 Bedroom Bungalow with Traditional Outbuildings on 1.1 Acres, picturesquely set 1 km from the Galway village of Fohenagh. Oozing potential, the said property comprises of a Living Room, Dining/Sitting Room, Kitchen, Bathroom & 3 Bedroom. Presented in good condition and benefiting from Double Glazed Windows and Doors, Oil Fired Central Heating System, its location is considered highly accessible to the larger Towns of Ahascragh (5km) and Mountbellew (10km). Excellent Value now on Offer and Immediate Enquiries Advised.
OutsideSite Area 1.1 Acres / 0.44 Hectares Traditional Outbuilding 50 Sq.M
Eircode: H53W424. Fohenagh, 1 km, Ahascragh 5 km, Mountbellew 10 km,
BER No.: 114652811
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
PSRA Licence No: 002782
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001