Back to Search results
Curragh, Barnaboy, Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon , F45 WF83
At a glance...
- Offering Exceptional Value
- Cosy Traditional Country Home - extended in recent years
- Ready to Go Home
- Sold as is
- Presented in Good Condition
- Elevated Site
- Picturesque Views
- Concrete Driveway to Front
- Accommodation comprises 2 no. Reception Rooms, Central Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, Shower room, 3 Bedrooms at ground floor with 1 Ensuite Bedroom at first floor level.
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water (Brusna Group Water Scheme), Septic Tank on site
- Within immediate vicinity - Brusna National School, Brusna Bar & Lounge.
- Ballaghaderreen Town - 6 km, Charlestown 14 km, Ireland International Airport 15 km
Exceptional Value, this traditional style country home offering wonderful views and conveniently located to the N5 and Ballaghaderreen Town and its amenities, is being sold as a ready to go Family Home. Sold As is, the property offers a wonderful opportunity to purchase a 4 bedroom family home in turn key condition. Accommodation comprises 2 no. Reception Rooms, Central Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, Shower room, 3 Bedrooms at ground floor with 1 Ensuite Bedroom at first floor level. Contact REA Seamus Carthy, Roscommon Town, 090 66 30001.
OutsideConcrete Driveway to front. Garden To Front. Garden Timber Room
Picturesque and elevated countryside setting, 3Km off the N5 Primary Road Network and 6 km from Ballaghaderreen Town. Eircode: F45 WF83
BER No.: 104978846
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided