Cloonmullen, Loughglynn, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 EY28
At a glance...
- Mature 0.88 Acre Site
- Picturesque and Peaceful Setting
- Highly Accessible - ease of Access to N5, Rail and Airport
- Traditional Style presented in good condition
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Solid Fuel Wood Burning Stove
- Excellent Value on offer
- Accommodation comprises of a central sitting room with attractive feature solid fuel wood burning stove, Kitchen, Shower room, 3 Bedrooms and an office.
- Mains Water, Electricity.
- Septic Tank on Site.
- Convenient to local amenities in Loughglynn Village, 2.2 km, the said property is situated midway between the larger Towns of Ballaghaderreen and Castlerea.
OutsideNestled among many mature trees, externally, we have a site area of 0.88 Acres offering obvious potential. The Traditional Residence with Outbuildings to rear is positioned to the east of the site. To the west of the residence, we have an organic Garden area with Polytunnel and Timber Garden Room.
This most attractive traditional Bungalow with detached outbuildings is situated 2.2km from the village of Loughglynn. Upon exiting the village, travel along the R326 for 1.3km. Take road to right continuing for 0.9 km, the subject house is located on your left hand side. Note; REA Seamus Carthy For Sale Sign on same. Eircode: F45 EY28
BER No.: 111927026
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided