Cloonchambers Castlerea, County Roscommon
At a glance...
- Distinct Red Brick Facade with attractive Bay Windows
- Quality Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Newly installed pvc double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Feature central timber staircase
- Beautifully appointed red Brick Fireplace in Family Living Room
- Externally, landscaped and manicured lawns with Detached Garage,
- Cavity walls pumped and attic fully insulated.
- Charming Detached Timber Workshop and delightful Garden Shed transformed into a childrens Hut
- Fibre Optic Broadband up to 1GB
- Accommodation includes, Feature entrance Hallway, Reception Room x 2, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, W.C at ground floor with 5 Bedrooms (3 ensuite) and Family Bathroom.
- Externally, landscaped gardens to front and rear.
- Mains Water, ESB.
- Septic Tank on site.
- Strictly by Appointment with Sole Selling Agents REA Seamus Carthy 090 66 30001.
- Viewing of this impressive property is strongly recommended.
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the market, a Highly impressive and modern 5 Bedroom Detached Family Home with Detached Garage set on a 0.51 Acre landscaped site. Finished internally and externally to the highest standard, immediate viewings are strongly advised. Conveniently set only 1.5 km from Castlerea Town in what is considered a most convenient and sought after residential location, the property has been exceptionally well maintained and is presented in immaculate condition by its owners. Recent modernisation works include new pvc windows and doors throughout, cavity wall pumped and attic fully insulated, Extensive tiling of ground floor area including, kitchen, utility room, W.C, Fully fitted units installed in playroom with new flooring and Installation of oak doors throughout the ground floor. A rare opportunity to purchase such a high quality "B" energy rated family home and immediate enquires advised.
1.5km from Castlerea Town Centre.
BER No.: 109202077
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001