Back to Search results
Ashgrove, Knockroe, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 P097
At a glance...
- Exceptional Location convenient to all amenities
- Detached Bungalow recently modernised and re roofed
- Adjoining Granny Flat offering obvious potential
- Quality Site offering spacious gardens to front and rear
- Mature Setting
- Fuel Store to rear
- Accommodation comprises Living room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Family Bathroom, 4 Bedrooms. Attached and can be interconnected if required/desired, is a 1 bedroom(ensuite) Granny Flat with separate living space and kitchen/Dining Room and W.C.
- All mains Services
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the market, a most select 4 bedroom detached bungalow presented in excellent condition and substantially benefitting from adjoining accommodation currently laid out as a 1 Bedroom "Granny Flat". Set on a most prime site with spacious gardens to front and rear, this most select property backs onto the renowned "Demense", a 80 acre parkland offering beautiful walks, and may outdoor leisure facilitates including swimming pool, astro turf pitches etc. With all amenities on your doorstep, viewing of the said property comes highly recommended with immediate viewings/enquiries advised.
OutsideSpacious gardens to front and rear. Mature Setting to rear offering privacy. Exceptional location on a most prime site. Walking distance to all amenities. Outbuilding /Store 11 Sq.M.
Knockroe, Castlerea Town. Eircode: F45 P097
BER No.: 114340508
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
PSRA Licence No: 002782
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001