Back to Search results
Ardsallagh More Roscommon, County Roscommon , F42 NT98
At a glance...
- Detached Bungalow presented in excellent condition
- Sought After Location in the heart of Roscommon Town
- Mature, Landscaped Private Rear Garden
- Flexible in Layout- Rooms suitable for Home Office/Playroom/Study etc
- West Facing Rear Garden - afternoon and evening Sun
- Solar Panels - Heats Water
- Walls Pumped - Insulation
- Water Softener System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Comprising of Living room, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Utility room, Family Bath/Shower Room, 4 Bedrooms (2 ensuite) and a Home Office/Playroom/Study. 1 no Timber Garden Shed and 1 no Timber Garden Room to rear.
- All Main Services ESB, Water, Sewer, Fibre Optic Broadband
- Amenities in Roscommon Town include Loughnaneane Park, Roscommon Castle, Mote Park, Roscommon Golf Club, Dr Hyde Park, Roscommon Racecourse, Roscommon Leisure Centre, St Coman's handball club.
New to the Market and considered a rare opportunity to acquire a quality detached 4/5 Bedroom Bungalow presented in excellent condition and set in sought after, Ardsallaghmore in the heart of Roscommon Town. A wonderful location set in a small residential cul de sac of 5 no. family homes, this most select property offers a quality bungalow residence, presented in excellent condition, considered ready to walk into. Flexible in its layout, accommodation for the home office or the family playroom are all catered for. With its landscaped and mature lawns offering a private rear garden, Immediate enquiries are strongly advised.
OutsideTarmac Driveway to front with Mature landscaped Gardens to front and Rear. Patio Area to rear with 1 no Timber Garden Shed and 1 no Timber Garden Room. Private Rear Garden.
Roscommon is the county town and the largest town in County Roscommon in Ireland. It is roughly in the centre of Ireland, near the meeting of the N60, N61 and N63 roads. The eircode of this most select property is F42 NT98
BER No.: 110270022
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
You might also like…
PSRA Licence No: 002782
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001