Back to Search results
Ardkeenagh, Tulsk, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 PW20Price €250,000
At a glance...
- Modern Two Storey Family Home offering potential
- 1.35 Acres, elevated lands offering excellent views
- Large Agricultural outbuilding to Rear
- Private well
- Convenient location on the outskirts of Tulsk Village
- Accommodation comprises of a large entrance hallway with feature staircase, reception room x 2, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, W.C and office at ground floor with 4 bedrooms (2 ensuite) and a family bathroom at first floor.
- All services on site to include mains water, electricity and septic tank system.
- Schools, Shops, Public House, village amenities on your doorstep.
Substantial 4 bedroom Two Storey Family Home (204 Sq.m) on 1.35 Acres conveniently set on the outskirts of Tulsk Village offering picturesque elevated views with the benefit of a large Agricultural outbuilding situated to the rear. Built c. 2005, the said property offers excellent potential as a quality family home and will substantially benefit from redecoration. Its convenient location beside all amenities in Tulsk Village including shops, schools etc provides an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality family home on 1.35 acres with substantial agricultural outbuilding . Immediate enquiries and viewings advised.
Outside1.35 Acre Site Large Agricultural Outbuilding Elevated views
Located off the N5 in Tulsk Village. Eircode: F45 PW20