Back to Search results
43 Oldwood, Ardsallagh, Roscommon Town, County Roscommon , F42 WD56Price €250,000
At a glance...
- High Specification Finish with B3 Energy Rating
- Ready to go Family Home - can be provided Turn Key including all furniture subject to price
- High level finish externally - cobble paved driveway to front and side with artificial Grass laid at rear. Maintenance Free
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Solid Fuel Insert Stove in Living Area
- Fibre Optic Broadband Available
- Accommodation comprises bright and spacious hallway, Large sitting room, High Spec kitchen with central island, Open Plan Dining area with double doors leading to outdoor seating area, Utility, W.C. at ground floor with four Bedrooms (1 ensuite) and Family Bathroom at first floor.
- Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Sewerage, Fibre Optic Broadband Available
- Located on the suburbs of Roscommon Town, all amenities are literally on your doorstep.Exceptional location in Roscommon Town, within walking distance of all amenities - national and secondary schools, University Hospital Roscommon, shops, Hotel, Leisure Facilities etc.
- Location, Location, Location!
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the market, a most select 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Home, located within the sought after Oldwood Residential Estate, in Roscommon Town convenient and within walking distance of all amenities. No. 43 Oldwood is finished to a high specification throughout and offers an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality family home within an excellent setting. Accommodation comprises: bright and spacious hallway, Large sitting room, High Spec kitchen with open plan Dining area, utility, W.C at ground floor with four Bedrooms (1 ensuite) and Family Bathroom at first floor. Immediate Enquiries are strongly advised.
OutsideCobble Paved Driveway to front and side enabling generous off street parking. Artificial Grass to rear offering low maintenance. Attractive enclosed timber deck accessed from garden area and via double doors leading from Dining Room. Direct and unspoilt views of countryside from rear garden/rear windows.
Eircode: F42 WD56