30 Shannon Park Edgeworthstown, County Longford , N39 TE83
At a glance...
- Highly convenient location in Edgeworthstown
- Enclosed Back Garden with side entrance gate (1.8m)
- Tarmac driveway
- Pebbled garden area to front and rear
- Attic area floored and accessed via stira stairsBER: C3 BER No.108841420 Energy Performance Indicator:203.92 kWh/mï¿½/yr
- Comprising living room, kitchen/dining area, utility, WC at ground floor with 3 bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom at first floor.
- Strictly By Appointment with Sole Selling Agents REA Seamus Carthy 090 66 30001
Quality 3 bedroom semi detached home situated in a convenient location in Edgeworthstown, within walking distance to all amenities. Comprising living room, kitchen/dining area, utility, WC at ground floor with 3 bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom at first floor. The property is presented in excellent condition throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended and enquiries are now invited.Online bidding commences Wednesday the 23rd of September, 2020. Interested parties should register in advance of the auction, https://reaseamuscarthy.bidnow.ie/lot/details/25964
Situated within the Shannon Park residential estate, Edgeworthstown. Eircode: N39TE83
BER No.: 108841420
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.92 kWh/m²/yr
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001