17 Slí Na Sruthan Ballinlough, County Roscommon , F45 A271Price €110,000
At a glance...
- Convenient to Ballinlough Village
- Obvious potential
- Excellent value for money
- Comprising of Sitting room, Kitchen/Dining room, WC at ground floor and 3 Bedrooms (1 ensuite) and family Bathroom at first floor.
- All mains services, Electricity, Water, Sewerage.
- In Ballinlough Village, local amenities include Petrol Station with Convenience Store, Village Shop, Public House, Church etc.
OutsideGarden area to the rear
Ballinlough is set midway (9km) from Castlerea and Ballyhaunis Towns on the main Roscommon to Castlebar road. Located in west County Roscommon, the N60 national secondary road passes through Ballinlough Village making the said property highly accessible. Knock International Airport is 30 km. Eircode F45 A271.