Back to Search results
1 Ballyglass Lanesborough, County Roscommon , N39 P8C3
At a glance...
- For Sale by Online Auction 7th April
- Residence is presented in Good Condition
- Mature 0.37 Acre Site
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Fuel Store to Rear
- Peaceful Cul De Sac location servicing only 3 houses
- Ballyleague and Lanesboro - 2 km
- Comprising of Kitchen/Living room, Sitting room, Shower room and 2 Bedrooms.
- Main Water, Electricty
- Communal Septic Tank System shared with 3 Houses
2/3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow presented in excellent condition, set on 0.37 Acre mature site, conveniently located 2km from the picturesque villages of Ballyleague and Lanesboro. Benefitting from Detached Fuel Store to Rear, an attractive residence, offering excellent value is now available to the marketplace. Immediate Enquiries Advised. The said property will be sold via our online Auction platform bidnow.ie. Thursday the 7th of April.
OutsideMature 0.37 Acre/0.15 Hectare Site with Detached Fuel Store - 12 Sq.M
BER No.: 113790406
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
PSRA Licence No: 002782
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001