The Arches, The Walk Roscommon, County Roscommon , F42 R996Price €550,000
At a glance...
- Purpose Built Bed and Breakfast - constructed 2008
- Exceptional Location in Roscommon Town
- Cavity Block Construction with hollowcore floor and attractive Stone Facade
- Zoned Geo Thermal Heating System
- Gas Water Heating System
- Beam Vacuum System
- All bedrooms are ensuite
- A most impressive purpose built Bed and Breakfast, this select property with a gross internal floor area of 360 Sq.M is laid out over two floors with further potential at roof level. Ground Floor comprises of a Sitting Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Utility, W.C and ensuite playroom. First Floor comprises of a feature open plan landing with 6 Ensuite Bedrooms and an ensuite office. Roof Level offers good floor to ceiling height and is floored and presently used as storage.
- Strictly by Appointment.
- Contact Sole Selling Agents REA Seamus Carthy, Roscommon Town 090 66 30001, firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated on the N61, on the edge of Roscommon Town, just a few minutes walk from the town centre, with its restaurants, coffee shops and bars. Considered a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial and modern purpose built B&B, the said property has been an established base for people touring Irelands Hidden Heartlands for over 10 years. Presented to a high specification and benefiting from a detached Garage and attractive landscaped garden to rear, the auctioneer now invites enquiries.
Exceptional Location, conveniently positioned at the junction of The Walk and Circular Road, Roscommon Town. Eircode: F42 R996. Situated on the N61 at Circular road, Roscommon Town offering a central base for touring Ireland's Hidden Heartlands. https://www.discoverireland.ie/irelands-hidden-heartlands
BER No.: 113262976
Energy Performance Indicator: 83.56 kWh/m²/yr