Shannon Grill, Main Street, Lanesborough, County Longford , N39 Y727Price €22,000
At a glance...
- Every offer in excess of €22,000 now invited
- This is a genuine business opportunity for an experienced food operator
- Fully fitted takeaway business for sale with lease
- All equipment in place
- Amazing opportunity for the right person in a busy location offering lots of further potential
- Prime Town Centre Location
- Being Sold as a Going Concern. A ready to Go Business comprising of ground floor unit containing front reception/waiting area with fitted counter, open plan preparation area, kitchen, store and WC.
- All Main Services.
- Lanesborough is situated on the River Shannon at the northern end of Lough Ree.
- Lough Rees wide expanse of water is ideal for boating, water skiing, kayaking, rowing and windsurfing are also carried out on the lake.
- The locality is renowned for its excellent fishing.
- The Hot Water Stretch is famous for bream, tench, roach, pike, perch and eels.
Excellent business opportunity to purchase leasehold interest in established and successful Takeaway, benefiting from a high volume of local and passing traffic and online orders with delivery service. Shannon Grill, located in the heart of the shannonside Town of Lanesborough. Key money for business setup - lease, all fixtures and fittings etc. This is a genuine business opportunity for an experienced food operator. Fully fitted takeaway business for sale with lease. All equipment in place. Amazing opportunity for the right person in a busy location offering lots of further potential. Enquiries now invited.
Located on Main Street, Lanesborough in the midst of all commercial activity. Lanesborough itself is set by the River Shannon and is also known as Lanesborough/Ballyleague. A tranquil, two-village neighbourhood popular with anglers. Day-trippers coming for boat trips, watersports and hikes etc through Lanesborough Commons Woodland Trail on the banks of Lough Ree.