Lough Na Neine House, Castle Avenue, Roscommon Town, County Roscommon , F42 W291Price €285,000
At a glance...
- Rare Opportunity to acquire Residence in a most prime Location
- Exceptional and convenient location with all amenities on your doorstep
- Requiring Modernisation, opportunity to put your own stamp on it!!!
- Detached garage with first floor - offering further potential
- Detached fuel store to rear
- Roscommon Castle AS YOUR Backdrop!
- Comprising of Kitchen/Dining room, Living room, Sitting room, Bathroom, Utilty, WC and Conservatory at ground floor, 5 Bedrooms (1 ensuite) and a Family Bathroom on the first floor.
- Strictly By Appointment with Sole Selling Agents REA Seamus Carthy Roscommon Town 090 66 30001
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the market "Lough Na Neine House", a substantial 5 bed Detached Two Storey house with Detached garage and separate fuel store set on a most attractive site overlooking Roscommon Castle and Loughnaneane Park. Easily accessible to all amenities in Roscommon Town including supermarkets, medical centre, schools etc., the said property offers a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial family home set in a wonderful location with the renowned Roscommon Castle as a backdrop. Requiring modernisation, viewing of this property is highly recommended by the Auctioneer. Contact Sole Selling Agents REA Seamus Carthy, Roscommon Town 090 66 30001
Eircode: F42 W291
BER No.: 116043324
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided