Back to Search results
Cloverhill Roscommon, RoscommonPrice POA
At a glance...
- Top quality Agricultural land
- Recently reseeded after 3 year crop rotation plan
- Site potential subject to planning
- Existing dwelling house offers obvious potential as quality family home
- Traditional stone cottage oozing character
- 2 Bay hayshed
- Exceptional location
- A 3 Bedroom Residence with 2 Bay Hayshed and a traditional stone cottage all set on 31 Acres of Top Quality Agricultural Lands.
A Top quality 31 Acre Residential holding of land set out in one or more lots and considered renowned lands in the locality. Convenient to Roscommon Town (4.5 km), the said lands benefit from substantial investment over recent years. The 3 Bed residence is in need of refurbishment and offers obvious potential as a quality family home conveniently located opposite Cloverhill National School. The lands offer dual road frontage onto the main Castlerea/Castlebar road and a side road thus holding potential for a residential site subject to planning. This said sale must offer any would be purchaser an excellent opportunity to acquire an attractive roadside parcel of lands in a good farming district which can be sold in one or more lots should market interest dictate. Lot 1: 3 Bed Residence with 2 Bay Hayshed on c. 14 Acres. Lot 2: 13 acres; Lot 3: c. 4 acres. Lot 4: The Entire
Directly opposite Cloverhill National School on the outskirts of Roscommon Town.