Back to Search results
Cloonshanville Frenchpark, County Roscommon , F45 KF80Price €170,000
At a glance...
- Every offer above €175,000 now being considered
- Offering Potential, Potential, Potential
- Attractive Village Setting - Village amenities on your doorstep
- Excellent location in Frenchpark Village
- Generous and mature Garden areas to rear
- Since construction - 1982 - Walls and attic area pumped with insulation.
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Accommodation comprises Reception room x 2, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom with Shower, 4 Bedrooms, W.C.
- Externally, detached Garage with adjoining Boiler House and Fuel Store.
- Mains Water, Electricity.
- Serviced by way of Septic Tank with connection to main sewer available.
- All Village Amenities to include local Shop, Public House, Church, National School, GAA pitch etc.
- Ireland West International Airport is 25 minute drivetime.
Oozing potential, a most select 4 bedroom family home, conveniently located at Boyle Road, Frenchpark Village with shops, national school, Church, Petrol Station etc all within walking distance. Comprising of Reception room x 2, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom with Shower, 4 Bedrooms, W.C. Externally, detached Garage with adjoining Boiler House and Fuel Store. Considered an excellent opportunity to acquire attractive family home offering obvious further potential. Immediate enquiries advised.
OutsideDual Vehicular access to front of house with manicured lawns and shrubbery. To rear, generous rear garden offering mature hedgerow with a private setting. Detached Garage with adjoining Boiler House and Fuel Store.
Boyle Road, Frenchpark. Eircode F45 KF80