Back to Search results
Clashaganny, Tulsk, Castlerea, County Roscommon , F45 FC61Price €145,000
At a glance...
- Sought After and picturesque Rural Setting
- Convenient Location - N5 - 4KM, Roscommon Town 11 KM
- Traditional Residence offering further potential
- Offers excellent value for money
- Accommodation comprises: Central Living Room, Sitting room, Kitchen, 4 bedrooms and Shower room.
- Shared Private Well (Mains water available at roadside), Septic Tank off site with registered right of way.
- Mains ESB.
- Located outside of Tulsk, there are many amenities, within short driving distance - such as schools and shops.
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the market, a traditional 4 Bedroom residence set on an elevated 0.61 acre site, offering picturesque views of the surrounding countryside. Set back off the N61 secondary road, the select location of the property is considered highly accessible with the N5 national primary route 4 km and the thriving Town of Roscommon 11 km. Accommodation comprises: Central Living Room, Sitting room, Kitchen, 4 bedrooms and Shower room. The Auctioneers now invite enquiries and all offers for immediate sale.
Outside0.61 Acre Site. Tarmac driveway to front. Paved path running around the perimeter of the house. Large garden area to front and side of property.
Set off the N61 at Clashaganny, Tulsk Village is 4 km , Roscommon Town is 11 km . Eircode: F45 FC61