Back to Search results
Ballyhubert Strokestown, Roscommon, County Roscommon , F42 A440Price €350,000
At a glance...
- Impressive Family Home - wonderful location
- Presented in Excellent Condition
- 5 Bedrooms - 2 Ensuite
- Dual Central Heating - Oil and Solid Fuel
- Detached Garage/Workshop/Boathouse
- River Shannon and Scenic Sliabh bawn within close proximity
- A Mature Site offering Beautiful Hedgerow with Wildlife Garden, Fruit Trees (21) and Fruit Bushes
- External walls all internally insulated, Cavity also pumped and Attic upgraded with extra insulation
- Accommodation comprises 2 no. reception rooms, Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility and Shower room at Ground Floor with 5 Bedrooms (2 ensuite) and Family Bathroom at first Floor. Detached Garage/Workshop to rear - 4 meter Apex - 50 Sq.M Gross Floor Area
- Mains Electricity, Private Well for Water, Septic Tank on Site for Sewerage.
- River Shannon and Scenic Sliabh bawn within close proximity.
- Central location in the heart of Ireland
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the marketplace, this Most Impressive 5 Bedroom Detached Family Home with Detached Garage set on a mature 0.33 hectare site, presented in excellent condition and offering a wonderful Countryside setting, conveniently located 2Km off the N5 National Primary Route, 23 Km Roscommon Town, 15 km Longford and 10km from the shannonside picturesque village of Lanesboro. A wonderful property offering a quality family home in a quality and highly accessible countryside setting. Immediate enquiries advised.
OutsideSweeping driveway to front and side of House. Mature Hedgerow surrounding Site. Lawn areas to front, side and rear. Wildlife Garden to rear. Fruit Trees and Fruit Bushes offering a variety of Apple, Plum, Cherry, Gooseberry, Raspberry. Attractive Patio area to side with built in Barbecue . Detached Garage/Workshop/Boathouse to rear.
Highly accessible location 2 km of the N5, in the centre of Ireland. Eircode F42 A440