Back to Search results
11 Woodview Court Roscommon Town, County Roscommon , F42 KR24Price €300,000
At a glance...
- High Specification Finish with B3 Energy Rating
- Exceptional Family Home Location
- Ready to go Family Home presented in Excellent Condition
- High level finish internally and externally
- Dual central heating - Solid fuel and oil
- High Speed Broadband
- Accommodation comprises bright and spacious hallway, Large sitting room, High Spec kitchen with central island, Large Open Plan Dining Room, Utility, Shower Room at ground floor with four bedrooms (1 ensuite) and family bathroom at first floor.
- Mains Water, Electricity and Sewerage
- Located on the suburbs of Roscommon Town, all amenities are literally on your doorstep.Exceptional location in Roscommon Town, within walking distance of all amenities - national and secondary schools, University Hospital Roscommon, shops, Hotel, Leisure Facilities etc.
- Location, Location, Location!
REA Seamus Carthy are delighted to present to the market, a most select 4 Bedroom Detached Home, located within the sought after Woodview Court Residential Estate, in Roscommon Town convenient and within walking distance of all amenities. No. 11 Woodview Court is finished to a high specification throughout and offers an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality family home within an excellent setting. Accommodation comprises: bright and spacious hallway, Large sitting room, High Spec kitchen with open plan Dining room, utility, W.C at ground floor with four Bedrooms (1 ensuite) and Family Bathroom at first floor. Immediate Enquiries are strongly advised.
OutsideTarmac Driveway to front and side offering vehicular access to rear. Convenient metal deck garden shed. Attractive patio area providing opportunities for outdoor relaxation within a private garden setting.
Eircode: F42 KR24
BER No.: 109953554
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
You might also like…
PSRA Licence No: 002782
Get in touch
Use the form below to get in touch with REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) or call them on (090) 663 0001